Everything You Need to Know About Law
Law has a broad understanding. Every corner of this life must be linked to the law. Law is a system created by humans to limit human behavior so that it can be controlled. The law is also a tool that can be used to uphold and seek justice. Therefore, every community has the right to obtain a defense before the law so that the law means as a rule or regulation that governs people’s lives and provides sanctions for those who violate it, whether it is written or not. For a more complete explanation of what is meant by law, see the following description of us which also includes the understanding of law according to experts, the purpose of law, and various laws
Definition of Law
Law is a regulation in the form of norms and sanctions that are made with the aim of regulating human behavior, maintaining order, justice, preventing chaos. The law has a duty to guarantee that there is legal certainty in society. Therefore, every person has the right to get a defense before the law.
The law has universal goals such as order, peace, peace, happiness and prosperity in social life. With the law, every case can be resolved through a court process with an intermediary of judges based on the applicable legal provisions. The law also aims to prevent and maintain that everyone does not become a judge of himself. Broadly speaking, the objectives of the Law are as follows:
- Regulate the relationship of human life peacefully.
- Bring prosperity to the community.
- Ensure as much happiness as possible for everyone.
- Become a means of realizing social justice both physically and mentally.
- Become a means of enforcement in development.
- Provide guidance for people in the community.
- As a critical function.
Various kinds of law
There are so many kinds of law that exist in the world. And that also make the services that attorney serve become various, the examples are legal lawyer, attorney for criminal law or civil law, insurance attorney, or even injury attorney such as Rockford Personal Injury Attorney.
For more details, here are some types of law:
- Law based on its Form: Written law and unwritten law.
- Laws based on validity areas: local law, national law and international law.
- Law based on its function: Material Law and Formal Law.
- Law based on Time: Ius Constitutum, Ius Constituendum, Lex naturalist / Natural Law.
- Law Based on Its Content: Public Law, Inter-time Law and Private Law. Public Law itself is divided into Constitutional Law, State Administrative Law, Criminal Law and Procedural Law. Whereas Private Law is divided into Personal Law, Family Law, Wealth Law, and Inheritance Law.
- Personal Law: Law of one class, Law of all groups and Laws between groups.
- Law Based on Form: Objective Law and Subjective Law.
- Law based on its nature: compelling law and regulating law.